Thursday, December 26, 2002

Meanwhile back at the ranch.....Eye mean my 8 to 5...lol! Today im feeling a lil restless..It's as if eye didnt get a good nights rest...Anyways im thankful for another year....2003 will be one of progress...constantly moving...Eye have a map of it in my head.....

*What's in my head:
For some odd reason or another yesterday eye had flashbacks of my childhood....those years that eye intentionally erased from my head...sort of like demons eye guess.....Eye erased them...or for betta eye ignored em....Eye have held on to soo much that more than enough of it has held me....bound....Lately eye been thinking how everything relates in life to something....Im thinking about being touched as a child...What long term effects does it have on my life now? Plenty eye see them in my everyday living and it doesnt make me proud....eye think eye have been angry for a long time and couldnt figure out why...eye been lonely as well for so long and didnt know why eye felt this way.....Is it all a result of my past experiences? If so how can eye change the course of travel for my life.....In order to be at peace.....there are days when eye feel peace and days when chaos is the star.....Hmmm how little balance or control......Which is it? Control doesnt really exisist...its one of those things that disagreeable folk made up to feel a sense of reasoning for everything. Im not to sure where im going with this for some reason eye just started to wrtie and this is what came out....Pardon the quiet ways im displaying lately-eye have many things on my mental...and it is no reflection on the way eye feel....Im still loving myself and my people....anyhoo im bout to finish my work.
Peace

No comments: