Tuesday, December 31, 2002

....Ok im sitting here at work. Listening to Bilal nshyt and im thinking
about ways eye can be creative today....I'm not trying to get caught in the
hype of partying all New Years Eve night...Or im not trying to be all in the
church....But im feeling rather close to my spritualness...which is good
because eye felt myself slipping....Lately for the last month eye have
been slipping....Doing things that are out of character for me....But
oh well eye repent for those sins committed....And re-focus on Ma'at and
what roles she plays in my life....Making progress.Change.

Man im totally tripping about this cloning thing.....Did you know
the first cloned baby was born on yesterday....Ironically her name/title is
Eve....which equals Hawwah which also equal Nekaybaw.
I'm not sure about this cloning at all....It isnt a natural course...God
didnt select this....Eye dont see the blessing in this not one bit.
For many of you know the effects of cloning is this:
Reproduction of human species,that makes me wonder what
happens to the rest of us......Eye also read how George Bush
wants to decrease the population and YES...It will
decrease in the coming years especially if he's in office....
But the signs are there....From what eye understand we
have exceeded the population rate in this country...so they are
going to try to decrease it.......For it is hard to clearly see but
look around you and notice things are changing.....For the worse...
Makes me wonder if 144,000 souls saved is in fact a number that
reflect TRUTH......How real is that?

No comments: