Thursday, December 12, 2002

If eye put half as much work into MY shyt as eye do this job eye would be a millionaire...Not that that's even important to me....Personally having my own house,some land,savings in the bank and successfull biz-something that im happy with I'm fine......Eye don't need the bling diamonds,gold,Rolls Royce....None of that shit defines success.....To me it only shows a certain level of insecurity in that individual.....Why shell out $250,000 on a vehicle....when in fact eye could take half of that and feed the hungry in MY community alone......Things bother me......

What bothers me:
Ignorance..the kind where one takes no responsibility for their actions..period!..
when my system doesn't work for me because people come behind you and make changes...only to find out later that-that way did work.....
when eye fall asleep at night and awake to a bloody nose....What up with that?...Alien like behavior..

Eye want to know what exisited on this earth B4 Egiptians.....Can anybody tel me? Prob not-and im not trying to hear your twisted "well this is what had happened" views....So im guessing that nobody can tell me unless they were there.....Man eye got shyt on my mind...

*Enu*: Eye once had this conversation with an elder about being tuned into your higher being...the ancestors and God....He broke down the cycle and gave me examples of being contacted by our ancestors....He told me how the ringing of the ears is a way of tuning in.....If im not mistaken it is the right ear....And the ringing signifies the ancestors bringing you to a balanced level with them....Anybody experience this?

No comments: