Tuesday, December 24, 2002

I'm not sure what the day has in store for me but eye have to get outta here so eye can finish my things to do list today....Eye have finally had a minute to figure out the blog thang.....It's coming along..im still undone....hehe....the ideas are flowing....

SOmethimes eye venture outside of my area to catch glimpse of others making progress and loving life...Children are the innocents of the world...as an adult eye think we should be more available to all youth as a whole.....whether it's taking them to the park,reading with and to them...Just providing that light of guidance to our future...Our generation is a lost one..No leadership other than record companies....It is up to us all to reach,teach and build a childs future.....With that said...eye have a full load on my mental today....so stay afloat with the Godis....

Eye have a love for the pre-historic and the now!


No comments: