Thursday, May 01, 2003

yo! feel like bitch slapping me a mofo....
sike! just kidding.

im making mad progress on my digital journey into the pc world.
lately i been having dreams of a 15inch mac powerbook. fully loaded and ready to kill!!!!
ya ya! like what i had one this close to me and i let it go.
1 more day to bid on ebay.
price$$$ was a whopping $175. Ok i know yall like that can't be right...
lol! yep apparently nobody had bid on this lil baby. but me having countless
other priorities...got to thinking got damn i dont even have a complete
set of furniture...do i really need this powerbook???? oh well i didn't bid
and im here chillin on my faithfull jawn.

sighs*****

well this is what it looked like a few days ago...
i gave her a makeover..sorta like.....hehe....
"dis a makeover, not a takeover" (c)dead prez

No comments: