Friday, May 30, 2003

these thoughts are totally reflective of how i was feeling on yesterday.
ok i'm on the edge. i'm having issues with my pc. simple problem. i need a memory replacement or motherboard. so i get someone to fix it right...umm that was a week ago. this puts me behind schedule with my work. oh well i suck it up. seems as if i suck a lot of stuff up. when i just want to snap!!!! i think all i needed was a little positive re-enforcement.
problem: when needing positive re-enforcement-i can't seem to get it. this is what was said to me "ahh man get your panties out a bunch, others say well you can just get it back and it won't be fixed, or my personal favorite-you ain't have that much work to do-you not that busy of a person!"

how i'm feeling:as if someone cares. i'm pissed. because all i needed was some positive words. you know like the ones i give out most the time. this happens to me a lot and i'm not sure if it's me or what. but damn should i have to ask for positive words when i need them?

soulution:maybe i need to re-asess some things and people in my life. (period.)

ok on to other things. man i was up till 4am watching Ghostbusters.....hahaha!!! man that took me back to when i was like 12 on christmas day. that stuff used to come on every year for christmas. actually i found some kool stuff in the movie. mention of the gatekeeper and keymaster. these are none other than the devils guards. but hey ivan reitman's ghostbusters was the shizzle.

has anybody else seen this movie called the believer?

No comments: