Monday, May 12, 2003

6:10am I was awaken by my usual cell phone alarm.
proceeded to get myself ready for work.
and managed to make a breakfast burrito. umm hmm!
left for work @ 7:50am
arrived here...took my usual seat to check emails and daily biz.
then all of a sudden the office went silent.....................
"he didn't make it" said tex. "what the fuck just happened?" I say
"mr. chester was on the dock, he sat down for a minute
we asked if he was alright, he said yes. he leaned over to put his head in
his hands. we come back to check on him and his heart wasn't beating."

yep.death. we lost one of our warehousemen this morn-ing.
things are kinda quiet around here. really hard to believe. I just
talked to him on friday. not to mention his wife just had a baby about 2 weeks ago.
sighs*
reflection is todays focus.



what im learning is to live life to the fullest. I'm no longer limiting myself.
I want to experience all that i can in this life. because we are dying younger
and younger. I think we all should live to the fullest.
set goals
have dreams
kill the limits and barriers that we place on oursleves. just do what comes
natural to us.
I dont know im rambling

No comments: