Thursday, May 08, 2003

peace above and beyond....
all four corners.

progression* the word of the day for me.
funny how life has it's way of teaching our
asses lessons. this has been an amazing week.
after having a 3hr long conversation with my friend i
"almost" lost contact with...im starting to feel happiness again.
i miss chillin with my girl, laughing and making up
stupid ebonic terms...i miss my right hand dancing partner.
*cuz if we in the same jawn together and music playing, u betta watch out..cuz we doin it*
it feels good to know that truth exists.
we been working hard, long evenings making truth come to life.
so make sure you checking..come through.^

realization-self:: my week just gets better. lesson after
lesson. im taking in so many things. but at the same time
it's time i let go of others. i'm moving foward.^ like that!

check this, what happened to the poets? i'm not
impressed with the representation these days. most poetry
spots suck! no originality at all. we all spittin the same 16bar
wanna be beboy/begirl...cliched out skip to my lou joints. kill that.
speak form the heart...and flow on.

yo! there is some really good shit out there...im speaking music.
man i get a high from hearing new and good shit. makes me wanna dedicate
my life to her. i used to love h.e.r. too just like him. felling like she's
coming back to be with me again. and this time it means something.
listen if you don't have or haven't heard Little Brother
your missing out on some good good hip hop. honarable mention
Koop up in this...if you don't
know then now you do. good shit.

it's late and i need a hug. oh well im off to bed.
blowback::peace::


No comments: