Wednesday, September 08, 2004

expression and buble tea

that's just it!.....commenting on a comment made in regards to me
expressiong myself........without my pen.....sometimes my thoughts
leave my lips only to have knowone understand them. my verbalization skills
kill at times of need. i find myself at a loss for words when i really need them...

but i'm never without words when i have a pen in hand..or handy.
my pen makes my expression seem so easy and free. well i do free myself with words
but they have been my means of escape as well. i've hidden behind them
for a while. make me mad and i'll write a letter...lol well that was then...
these days i find that i'm more verbal than ever...which in some cases can be good...
but
there are times when silence...takes over. and i can't control my need to just
be quiet.....lately...i've been dealing with some issues that i felt i needed to verbalize
my feelings....unfortunately, in certain cases i was unable.....well that only makes me
want to lash out and tear shit up. when i feel as if y backs against the wall....i get
bouts of hysterical blindness and i just start reacting to things.....

i'd much rather express....as i have years upon years of shit on the inside.....
just dying to be set


f r e e!

all i want is to rid these things buried so deep......

so und reas on ing r i g h t/ l e f t br ai n


oh....and bubble tea is some nasty shit!!!! i don't know what the attraction is...
but ummm..i wasn't feeling that foamy milk like mess....lol sorry..lol
your on your own on that one....but the sushi.......YEP!

yall ever had bubble tea????

No comments: