Sunday, September 12, 2004

complex simplicity: teedra moses

i'm feeling this teedra moses joint....


"this is more than just a silly crush...i wonder if u notice me.....u gotta feel
me"
"all alone at night i arbhor feelings for you, holdin my pillow
tight...sometimes, i even touch my seeelf."


i'm digging her voice a lot. i can relate to a lot of her material...i haven't felt much r&b stuff that's come out in a few years....but teedra makes me relive what i miss...
i read a few reviews because i wanted to know more about this lady. i've seen a few say she's similiar to cherelle....


hmmm. she does have that circa 1985 feel. not just another pretty face..there's talent there.
she writes her own shit...i'm loving her for that.....
big up teedra.


teedra

no comparisons i'm just str8 feeling this/her music.

yo. mali check her out i think you'd like her music....plus she from the N. O. say she went to St. Joan of Arc school...hmmm lol

1 comment:

D said...

keep forgetting to resend my locfree pics..they are on my naptress blog..you access it from my locqueen page..talk with you soon