Friday, November 28, 2003

I gave thanks and continues to....................give thanks for you!: milkshakes

thanks to the greedy white men who killed countless indians and stole many countries...then claimed to have discovered them...thanks to you for giving us this day off! thanks for the numerous classes on how the pilgrims came to america-yada yada...thanksgiving...even though it's all bullshit!...yada. thank you all. I still had to work. lol I am thankful that I was able to get some work done yesterday. washed clothes, did some rearranging...shit like that.

said my daily prayers. called my family expressed my love and gratitude for them. gave thanks for all my blessings, friends, enemies, allies and associates in my lil life. attempted to open the lines of communication with an old friend. i do miss home...sometimes it gets lonely during the hellidays but I had a remedy for that. oh yeah!!! smoke one nigris!!! i did miss the smell of good food being cooked in the kitchen..my grandmama's dressing...sighs*...at least i had a break from those ghetto ass messicans that live under me. lol so i was able to blast my music while i worked at home.

for the first time in my life----i sat through a footbal game...and i actually followed what the hell was going on. ha! i'm bad about sports. i don't particularly care for them. but i did realize that damn DALLAS got they ASSES beat!!!!!

my thanksgiving was spent in reflection and moderation of the past and present. I do not regret anything that I've done in my life. i've learned from it all. I love my family and friends and I miss all yall asses...........kisses and hugs.
yah mo be my ass home in a minute....niggas! so stop asking me. I'm coming and it's on!

in otha news:
been listening to this new Kelis - Tasty. and i must say ummmm....it's kinda dope.....uh huh what can I say- I had to cop this early ok! sue me!.....RIAA. however I can't wait for it to drop.....speaking of Kelis..this whole milkshake thing has made me re-asses my own milkshake. In a strange colorful kelis kinda-way...she's help me discover my own milkshake...lol! and "damn right it's betta than yours!"



Ok i'm at work and it's boring as hell...............I'm pretty much caught up on my work....so I'm going to twidle my thumbs.
lalalalallala.
hope everyone's helliday was swell!
peace and love.

No comments: