Tuesday, June 24, 2003

passion fruit

ok so I kinda figured out a way to navigate thru these
blog changes. this is ill shit for a beginner but nevertheless.....
(not sure if this orange be the hit)

i'm kind of proud of myself i buckled down-wrote part of
a song this past weekend. things are looking better creative wise
for a sista. gotta get my guitar licking down before i let anybody
sample me...lol!

my high school reuinion is coming up next month. my best friend
really wants me to come home and go with her. HA! im not too sure
bout that. certain things i've outgrown but it would be nice to
see my girl...outside of that i could care less about any of those
folk i went to school with. they probably think im weird as hell
anyways. high school reunions suck ass!!! undecided.

i've got to start back writing like i used too. the greatest therapy for my sol.

No comments: