Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Today is going to be a long one. 14 hour work day...But a overtime like a muhpluka!!! Hi ya like dat! Anyhoo im a lil anxious to go home-for the Hellidays...I'm more anxious bout seeing my friend Tasha-she's gonna be off for the week so WE IZ GONNA KICK IT SUM KOOL LIKE!...Building and such all the things that u do with a best friend....Yippie yay!

"Take to the page of my blog,47 black letters" hehe*
Listen my words and thoughts are mine. So are my feelings and u know that my feelings sometime out weigh anything else that eye have...all the knowledge and wisdom-thats the human exisitance within me...Eye have said some things just as u have....Eye take those things and learn my lessons...Many have been inspired by u....In this time we've been building(and yes we building) u have taught me many things....Good/bad...eye take those and learn more about me and u. Please know that my love for u is unconditional....Know that eye am always here-supportive in your efforts to reach higher things...I'm looking forward to growing more with u.....Sis,Godis,Womban,Lover,Friend,Ancient,Earth,Wisdom....whatever-whoever......Know that u are truly Divine and that u shouldn't accept anything less than....No matter how hard things are we seem to pull through it to comfort each others souls....That has to be commended by me. It is well deserved as exceptional in my eyes....U are beautiful mind,body and soul...Stay that way-dont change for anyone....Eye look forward to our buisiness plans as well-Oh Mos F*kkin Def!....To sum all my words up eye love u more each day-inspite of all the hard times we had/have...Keep shining Godis. Eye give thanks for u.
Love Babu

No comments: