Sunday, November 17, 2002

*disclaimer*....in no way am eye acussing any1. but if the truth hurts then eye have band aids in the closet*

"Tell me bout the blues,Eye got news"
Eye feel all four corners closing in on me..It's really hard to function with the silence. Im tired of apologizing and not being apologized too...tired of listening to empty rhetoric. Tired of making excuses for random behaviors...Tired of standing in the way of my own shadow..Why question me when u cont answer your own?.Tired Tired Tired...But im not complainin...Ever heard that saying "never miss the water till it's gone"...Yes in deed-we all have and when it happens it can be a real shocking thing...Just try me and u shall see. Eye often wonder where my relief is when EYE need it..Where is the spirit when eye have none.... too consumed in the u that u forgot about me? Eye certainly think so...Eye been needing since eye can remember,but yet eye put all Me on hold for u......To nurture your change in seasons and yet eye am questioned like eye committed treason last spring season....Yet any way eye still give my last thought....And some wonder why eye dont have any when it comes to my own.....I've given them all till it's gone....empty remember that? Some how trust eye will never forget those words......Man eye gave all my third mind thoughts..late nights....Wondering why eye got no words in my time of need...like eye said too consumed in the u forgot that eye was there.....and needed...and wanted....
Acknowledgment of the things that kept it all sane.....those prescious peices of my membrane....Shared till there is very few...
Starting over......New day.......is.......this one!
One!

No comments: