Thursday, November 21, 2002

In the wee hours im supposed to be asleep preparing my mental for the work day...U know what fuk sleeping...Give me my 4 hours and thats all eye need...The problem is eye been sleeping too long...Sleeping and sitting on my ass letting time take over...So im putting an end to the monotony...This is the lesson of my life as told by me....Complacentcy doesnt live here...It's about change...Eye got work to do...Goals to complete..No deadlines just taking my breaths as they are given to me by God...I'm also wondering how to mix business with pleasure...*wink* "Yes it can be done,Do it with me why don't ya". But all in due time eye guess....if thats meant-Divine Plan remember.....Eye do know that things are the way they are for a reason and im patient-not foolishly patient but Humble.....Anyhoo....Im putting the dreams into action..No more laziness So either u with me or not.....Take my hand....Let's make peace.
Makin Progress



No comments: