Thursday, April 28, 2005

Souls cry out....

where does one reside when there's no safety net to fall on? how does one make a move when all the pieces to the game have been played? it seems...how are dreams born when i have none? where's the song in my heart when i'm all out of words?

i reach back- deep within these walls for a solution to carry me over to my next life. my spirit gives birth to this fire inside...but am i to hide this fire when it's been lit? if it were a gift from the creator..why do i feel so punished for the spark? perhaps it's mind over/under matter..and some shit really does matter to me? ponder much but leave something to the imagination to fall in lust with....this gift cursed those who aren't willing to travel the distance to be......just.BE.

expose this soul to show forth what is buried beneath where only i can see...blessed to witness the vunerable and the strong all at once. yet, some still question who i am...question me to question you..that's what i'm here for.

i'm into pleasuring you..and "nothing's more beautiful".

though i live within my head...reality grounds me. knowing understanding and learning through these eyes i witness truth. balance me there along side you.

No comments: