Wednesday, October 13, 2004

to the anonymous comment leavers

START leaving your names please this is annoying to me. It is hella unfair that your reading my thoughts and getting insight as to who i am.....but u leave me
with

NOTHING.

and 99.9% of the time anonymous has GREAT things to say.
fuck that hide'n-go-seek shit.

SHOW FACE.

who's responsible for this?
Anonymous said...
delusions- A false belief strongly held in spite of
invalidating evidence. addiction-being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on
something/someone that is phsychologically habit forming. compulsive
psyschological need for and use of/socially harmful.delusions + addiction = not
love, possible love for drama.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.