Monday, January 12, 2004

so yeah.....
i told yall to check for me when you see me.......
I beez around trying to hold my end down n thangs...
guess i've made a lil family over at okayplayer.com......
peep a sista's amatuer photo debut DAMMIT!!!!

side note added days later:

ahhhh sorry for the MIS-education....my photo is for the Jan. 12th i believe, it's the one of Badu...


outside of that...today's the first day of class..
it has been a while since i've been to anybodies school...
but umm i'm bout to do this school thang! edumacation is my friend.

i hope today finds all of you in a peaceful state of mind.
spread the love to your neighbor, you never know they may
need that uplifting..

oh! i have about 20 minutes before i get off the job.....
u jealous right? lmao.

PEACE

No comments: