Friday, December 12, 2003

sometimes

i wish........

that i really was all seeing(then i'd know what to expect)
i could verbally express myself the same way i write
didn't have to hurt
i can chill all day with the pigeons that chill on my stoop
my bank account would get switched with Oprah's
i wasn't stereotyped by my appearence
there was someone whom i could depend
nigga's would wake up!
life wasn't so hard
that reality would kill fanstasy in a battle
i'd never accepted the responsibilty of having a sound mind(then i wouldn't be reponsible for my actions)
i could've seen jesus myself(put an end to not knowing)
bob marley were still alive and making music
i wasn't lazy
b.e.t. were still black owned and donnie simpson were the host
i had the answers to the questions about death
i had the cure for aids
i could chill with nefertiti, osirus, isis,horus, just to see what really went down in egypt
that i could've seen dinsaurs with my own eyes
niggas would stop talking bout a revolution, especially when your not serious
i didn't lack discipline in certain areas
i'd never moved to dallas, tx
that basquait were as popular and celebrated as picasso
i'd tried exstacy when i was offered it back in the day(at least i could add that to my list of things i've done)
bilal, davina, adrianna evans, n'dea davenport would release some new shit!..lol
i really could shapeshift and get the hell off planet earth
that i never signed a 2-year ageement with sprintpcs


my wishing would end...but it won't so until it does...i'll keep wishing and writing about my wishes dammit!

pardon me today was a very trying day....
nevertheless.....carry on



No comments: