Sunday, September 07, 2003

random acts of service...and thievery

how many times have you gone to get food and the person behind the counter has grossed you out? yesterday i made a quick run to sonic on my 15 minute break...I'm out there chillin waitin on my food to come out. it finally does and the server that brought it out had something ill going on with his fingernails.
now maybe im just a picky bitch but his nails were dark-brown crusty. i'm thinking to myself-does the manager of this place even check for this with employee's?

my feelings on this matter:
i say that these are things that a manager should look at. besides he's actually taking people their food. i didnt even want to get my damn change back let alone food. mr boo-boo hands made a real nasty impression on me. the hands got to get better man!!

on another note i really dislike working on the weekends...im on a job search-gotta keep looking. can't stop won't stop!

....8/29/03....
ok i'm not pissed anymore about my car being broken into...actually I started out a little perturbed by it but by the time I arrived at work-I had given myself a real dope pep talk. "keeping positive, giving thanks" those types of things....and I tell ya every now and then i think about it. The loser broke my back window to steal my bag that I carry. only 1 bag...funny thing is I'm sure the thief thought he had some shit. well he did have a zone of herb i just bought, a few cd's:

ALL 3 of the Fertile Ground cd's I had
julie dexter - dexterity
Me Shell- Cookie
Floetry
Bilal
Kindred
Joi
Dwele
Aquemini
Fela Kuti
Eric B & Rakim

most of my favorites....i can't help but to think that my shit is in somebodies trash can...cause the average joe prob has no idea of who any of the artists that I had are.....also one of my books of writings in gone! I figured i could replace all that shit so I wouldn't get all mad or throw fits because it could have been worse. but let me say this to the thieves of las colinas(dallas)......."U dirty mutha____ u could have at least left a lil something for a sista to smoke on...that's the least you could've done... knowing i would be traumatized once I awakened to a broke ass window."
ok im done now!
thanks for listening.....
lol!

No comments: