Friday, April 11, 2003

ok im up....not really sure why.
but imma tell ya that falling asleep on the floor
sucks!!! especially when your sick and
wake up to a scary video mix of cher..grrr
.
wanted to make a call to see if you
were awake as well but eye kept myself...
from playing myself...cause its late.

speaking of playing myself..lately eye been
guilty of that...loving that your so head strong.
cause im not at times...my heart/mind/soul come first..
and before you know it im hooked like that.
rethink my strategy...but what the hell im just
releasing the first thing that comes to mind...



umm the born day is in a few days(4/13)....
whats on the agenda...NADA...nodadamnthang!!!
kinda bites but thats life....reality that is.
"Fantasy is what the people want, but reality is what they need"
thanks Lauryn for that.....you had my back when
no one else did....ever since we was kids
...hmm guess eye was about to rhyme...

on another note im hoping to catch ursula rucker
tonight on Def Poetry...*if God allow*
im also up downloading and making cd's...
*hint* cody chesnuTT.38 songs-so u got 2 cd's coming
..gave myself a deadline date to have them all done by tomorrow...

fine'
4now

No comments: