Thursday, February 27, 2003

Two things....

Number One don't come to my journal telling a sista about hating.......please refrain from that bullshit!

Number Two...I'm not hating,nothing that eye said harbored any feelings of hate....Eye actually thought she was quite Cleva as Erykah puts it.... It clearly states Ha! This sista is a mess(mess meaning hilarious)...lol Gotta love her stankin azz(stankin cuz that azz had on the same ish saturday night when eye saw her in SOUTH DALLAS)......lol!....As a matter of fact she extended peace to a sista....Now eye have my lil issues with Erykah but eye won't knock this sis for what she has meant to many......So kill that noise...before I'm forced to get ill on that azz!
Not a hater reference no where to be found.....I'm not sure what you on but back the fock up Sun.....I'm tired of the wack ass replys on this Blog.....Who has time to reply to every word eye say anyways?....Jeez

Funny how nobody else takes my words as hate! I'm not here to sugar coat shit for people...Eye don't function in that manner....If something that eye say is hard to digest, then eye suggest you get a nice glass of spring water to wash me down with.....Truth don't hide it's face just because folk scared......This is for the sake of me letting folks know, next time eye won't be so nice.

Peace and take it Light! Give Thanks for all.......It's all love

No comments: