Thursday, October 17, 2002

Simple things seem to pleasure me...I'm not a woman with overdrawn expectations..
I'm not sure how to post this picture but im gonna try this tonight...Eye guess eye feel lucky or something...HAHAHAHA...

Something inside of me wants to be set free...Eye got loads of shyt on the brain...Needing a release..Has anybody ever sat back an observed people going about their daily lives? Eye have and to tell u the truth sum of us are lost without a cause...Eye observed a woman at the check cashing place(HA! Im Bootleg) today...She was hispanic maybe in her 30's...Heavy set...and a viscious personality...Nasty! is the werd of choice....She threw my change to me...the coins and the paper currency...I'm thinking to myself *self* should eye curse this %^&*( out or what?...Then the higher be-ing in me says *self* no just give thanks that you were able to work and recieve a paycheck to cash....So eye went about my merry way...But it made me wonder what was it that pissed her off today? Was it a racial thing? What could be so bad that u treat other individuals so nasty?....Im not sure but whatever it is...Eye ask that the Creator see fit to make her a more pleasent person....
Customer Service my ASS!...Jah Jah forgive me.....

Just something to think about....Next time you apply for a job make sure its something that u want to do...and dont take it out on the innocents that your day is wack!
Thank u

Give Thanks
Wadu

No comments: