Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Hotep All is Divnine.....
Having thoughts and visions-wanna travel abroad...Meaningful journeys-tired of dropping dimes in the wishing well *Thanks Terrence Trent....Made plans a while ago but some have fallen through...Maybe we can still travel together at least....Hate to do it alone...Much of my life has been in ONENESS, but oh well guess thats what God has planned for my Living.....Also feeling creative..Like drawing or painting trees or trains...No canvas-too civilized-Whats a world without order? Heaven maybe......Eye dislike the way the blog page looks it has no order....lol! Think im gonna call the White House today and let my Voice be heard against the War on Iraq......"Don't let Iraqi children die" protests are everywhere across this country on this issue....man eye wish upon a star that eye can move my azz to Jamaica in time enuff......and be baptized by way of my bredren and sistren....
"Running round in circles,lost my focus lost site of my goals"
Hmmm Eye was worried for a minute that India.Arie may lose her way in Devil's Industry...But im soo proud that she stays grounded and humble to the creator....man Divine is always present and will take care of kindred spirits....Feeling like getting rid of my worldy clothing and make my own shyt even if it is.......Wick Wick Wack! With a capitol W..............
Is it me or am eye the only one u thinks Bilal is sexy.....the way he interprets song.....hmmm He could be my baby Daddy! Yippie!
Im drinking Peach nectar while eye work.....man im secluded in my own lil corner at my desk.....and eye tell u that its peace over here nobody talking to me about they stupid worldly shit....Dumb azz bitches and hoe problems..Nigga problems and any other degrading title we place on our rantings.........
ok think im gonna go and chat with my sistren on the IM now.......
Wadu....Shalome....Peace....One.....Give Thanks

No comments: