Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Whew...eye keep thinking of things to say on here...so until eye stop talkin u just gonna have to read....hahahaha!
Im gettin my mental ready for a trip back home(Bama) this weekend...Part of me wants to not go and just stay home in the bed....WHew! that would be so Peace to me...But my friend(Negoyah) wants to xperience the REAL SOUTH....So to all those people who dont know where the south is....let me tell u where...Alabama,Georgia,Louisiana,South Carolina,Mississippi,Florida,Tennesse....lol! Not Texas,Kentucky(how dah fuk r u claiming the southern section fools!),and any others u frontin....Okay back to what eye was sayin...Im gonna go and have a peace time...No interference from Disagreeables.....May God be with us....All things are possible in the All.......

UPLIFT yaSELF.........

Im boout to be in dah dang bed....So good night and smoke on......

No comments: